środa, 27 maja 2015
Isergebirge/Riesengebirge Map from 1860, And All the Names Are Different!
Well, not all, okay, but take a look:
- the top of Kopaniec (Seifershau) is called Ramberg
- today's Ramberg (Kopaniec-Międzylesie) is called Bamberghauser
- Świerkowiec (Martinsrand) is called Jaegerberg
- Schmiedelsberg (Kowalówka) is called Stein Kunz
- part of Scheibenberg (Tłoczyna) is called Hirschsteinberg
- Pochberg (Smolnik) is called Buchberg
- Antoniwald (Antoniów) is called Antonienwald
- Krommenau (Kromnów) is called Krummau
- Hindorf (Mała Kamienica) is called Hynndorf
- and perhaps most sensationally, Weisse Flins (Izerskie Garby) is called Preusselbeerberg!